Many men don’t know about how to get a good beard and maintain it well. Even some men have facial hair that is easy to grow, but some other men should wait a long time to struggle growing their facial hair. Actually, facial grow mostly depends on the men’s genetics. However, you can also grow the facial hair well and fully by doing some tricks. Beard can grow faster if you take care of your face well. You should regularly clean, exfoliate and moisturize your face skin appropriately. Besides, you also need to consume food supplements that support hair growth, such as vitamins and biotin. When it has been healthy, you will see the facial hairs growing well; thicker and faster.
Care Your Face Well
The first answer for how to get a great beard should be by caring your face well. You can do some steps of caring face skin well below :
• Regularly exfoliate your skin once every week. You can use exfoliate product or scrub that is designed with special ingredients for men. This routine will help removing the dead skin cells from your skin so it stimulates the new face hair growth. Exfoliating mask can also be a great choice of product to apply on face. Let the mask set on your face for about 10 – 30 minutes and then rinse your face with water.
• Keep the cleanliness of your face skin. You need to wash it at least twice every day by using mild cleanser and warm water. The clean skin will boost the growth of small hairs.
• Apply moisturizer or cream that contains eucalyptus. The eucalyptus ingredient will help the hair to grow faster on face. Besides, the moisturizer will also support dry or flaky skin removal. The moist skin will become a good place for the growth of facial hairs. So the beard will grow more quickly.
• Check if you have ingrown hairs on face. When the ingrown hairs stuck on your face, the beards will be difficult to grow.
• Take sufficient time of rest. Sleeping in sufficient time will help your skin repairing the damaged cells and then the brad will grow much better.
• Choose a healthy way to manage stress. In those who are always relaxed and lack of stress, the facial hair growth will be easier and faster. The health of hair reveals stress for many experts of health and beauty. So avoiding stress will affect much to how to get a perfect beard. Have regular time to exercise so that the stress is manageable and you can grow beard more quickly. The improved blood circulation after exercise will also make the skin face healthier and promoting facial hair growth.
Consuming Sufficient Vitamins and Food Supplements
Nutrients that come into your body through daily meals will determine your health so much, including the health of skin and hairs. That is why consuming meals in good nutrition every will also support the facial hair growth. Besides, you also can improve the nutrition by consuming food supplements.
• Consume Biotin Every Day. Biotin is one of food supplements that can support hair and nail growth. You can consume about 2.5 mg of biotin per day in order to grow beard faster. Biotin is commonly one of the food supplement’s contents; they are available in many health food stores.
• Consume enough sums of vitamin B by choosing diets and beauty products containing the vitamin. For faster hair growth, you can consumes vitamins B1, B6 as well as B12.
• Consume more proteins inside your diets such as meat, eggs, fish, and also nuts. The nutrient will also support faster hair growth so that you can use this easy way to find the answer of your question of how to get a good beard.
• Have more vegetables and fruits in fresh choices. Veggies and fruits will provide appropriate nutrition into your body. Kinds of vitamins and minerals inside fruits and veggies will support faster hair growth process.
Let Your Beard Grow Naturally
Letting the facial hairs grow well naturally is an important step to make it grow well.
• Don’t follow your desire to shape or trim the beard many times. You can see the facial hairs grow well and more quickly as you leave it grows naturally. The right time to groom your beard is when it has growth fully after 4-6 weeks.
• Don’t trust the belief that thicker beard can be gotten faster if you shave it regularly. It is a belief without any scientific evidence. The regular shaving will only make the facial hairs reduced, but it will never make the hairs regrow more quickly.
• Be patient with the process of how to get a great beard. It is normal to get irritated and itchy face for the growth of the facial hairs. If the process of growing make your face skin getting rash or itchy, you may need to consult a doctor and ask for some hydrocortisone cream. It will help relieving the itchy feeling while the beard is growing. Yet, make sure that you apply the medication with a doctor’s prescription because it may cause some negative side effects on face skin.
Tips to Grow Your Facial Hairs
In the waiting process of your facial hairs growth, you have to be always persistent and patient. You can find many tips about how to get a perfect beard, yet genetics have a great role to grow facial hairs faster and healthier. For those who wish so much to grow thicker beard, you also should look at the male relatives in your big family. If the men in your family have thick facial hairs, then you can grow your beard more easily. Meanwhile, you may need more patience and ways to grow the facial hair without any genetic factors. However, it is better to care your face skin well first. The healthier skin must give more chance for the facial hairs to grow healthier, thicker and faster.
Haircuts for women 2018 actually can be applied in nowadays. In fact, the trend of haircuts is always moving from time to time so you will never get the outdated haircut, in general speaking. Basically, your hair is one of the most important parts of your body no matter you are male or female. Your hair gives you the look and the personality. Unfortunately, there are many people who give no care to their hair. They love to pay attention on the face and body but not the hair. Meanwhile, your hair is also a part of your personality in overall. This is why the suitable hairstyle is crucial. You can look into the haircuts for women 2018 since there are several interesting styles that can be your consideration.
The other reasons of why you have to pay more attention to your hair are such as:
• It enhances your beauty and personality
• It matches the cutting of the face
• It shows your lifestyle
• It suits the type of your hair
• And experiment matters
Seriously, if you need other references, you can look at the haircuts for women 2018 list that can be found on the internet or salon for women. In this article, I will give some interesting tips about hairstyle and the trends of it in 2018. Check this out.
How to Style Short Hair
Basically, the short hair will give you fresher and younger look. But you need to take care of your hair. Unfortunately, it is not designed for all shapes of face. Only several shapes of face will look proper and suitable for this style, even though you choose short haircuts for women 2018. There are several genius ways about how to style short hair :
• In order to prevent the slippage, you can give some sprays of texture spray or dry shampoo before insertion on your bobby pins. Find the brand that works on your hair.
• If it is possible, you can braid your hair into the chic crown. It gives chic and beauty look on your face.
• Crisscrossing two headbands all over your hair will keep the pixie cut in sleek and smooth shape. Do you love party? This style will look flawless and gorgeous on you.
• Do you have bangs? Bangs make people look younger and chic. When it gets a bit longer, you can pin it on the back with ombre pin for your bob hair.
• It is better to always bring the cold cream in your bag every time you go out. The cold cream will be useful if you have frizzy hair so you can fix it anytime you need it.
• Faux bang will simply give princess look on you. You can start with creating the deep part on one side then you can sweep your hair across the forehead. After that, you can use the head band to secure them behind. This is also useful for haircuts for women 2018.
• Keep in mind that textures are not suited all haircuts so you have to know about your hair. If you have really-fine hair, pixie cut will give better effect on you.
• If you want the beach-impression texture on your hair, you can make the salt spray for your own. The ingredients are a teaspoon sea salt mixed with seltzer water.
• Pompadour style also looks good on women especially if you have oval face shape. You can make the pompadour style by building up your hair temple by temple.
2018 Short Hair Trends
Of course, there are a lot of 2018 short hair trends you can try. But you need to understand that not all hairstyles look perfect on each face shape. The first thing you need to do is make sure that your hairstyle will work well with the face shape. Or if you need the other references, you can consider the haircuts for women 2018. Curly Brown Bob with Blonde Tips is going to be the suitable style if you have thin hair. The curl will give some volumes on your hair and the blonde tips will give beautiful highlights on your hair. Light Brown Ombre Choppy Bob will be the good idea if you have a little bit longer bob hair. The color is suitable for fair skin and the ombre will give you look younger and more modern. Loose Waves Bob with Three-Tone Color will give you the look of modern princess. This style is suitable if you want to have more bounces on your hair. Haircuts for women 2018 also recommend this style for you. Short A-line Copper-Colored Choppy Bob is suitable for the bob cut that have shoulder length. You have to tell your hairstyle if you want this style for your hair. This style is definitely modern and stylish. And I guess this is the end of haircuts for women 2018.
Men’s hairstyle trends 2017 are probably what you are looking for right now. Basically, the haircut is one of the most important aspects for people. Your hair shows your personality. This is why you have to keep it good. Do not wait until it looks terrible because your overall look will be affected too. Your haircut will give good effect on your look. Body shape, face health, and haircut should be well maintained so you will have good look. You can look at the men’s hairstyle trends 2017 for the reference since there are several interesting styles that will look good on you.
Men’s haircuts are basically important because it directly affects your look. It shows your personality and character. You can even form new personality by having the suitable haircut especially if you make it looks proper with your face shape. The haircut also serves as the confidence booster. If you are not sure about which haircut that will look best on you, the article will explain the rest of it. You can also go to the barbershop to see the men’s hairstyle trends 2017.
Which Men’s Hairstyle is Best for Me?
There are a lot of haircut styles you can look at so you have many options to consider. Basically, the haircut or hairstyle will work well if it is matched with the shape of your face. Even though the haircut is cool, it will look terrible if it does not fit your face shape. Once you know what your face shape is, you can determine which one of men’s hairstyle trends 2017.
If you have the oval face then you are one of the lucky guys in the world. Almost all men’s hairstyle trends 2017 are suitable for you. However, it is better if you avoid the long fringe cuts because it may give rounder look.
If you have round face, it is suggested to get the volume and sharp angle of haircuts. It will look good if you choose the men’s hairstyle trends 2017 with shorter sides and longer on top. This hairstyle makes your face looks longer. Buzzcuts and fringes will make your face looks rounder. Oblong face is another face shape you need to know and it can get a lot of men’s hairstyle trends 2017 you find on the barbershop’s list. It is recommended to try haircuts with layer on the top and longer on the sides. Do not ever put down your hairs because it makes your face appears shorter. The other face shape that will be ideal for almost all hairstyles is the square type. You can pick any kind like angular or sharp styles in order to boost the masculinity. Buzzcut will be suitable for this hairstyle. If you have diamond face shape, you better choose shorter haircuts. It will boost the masculinity as well.
Trending Hairstyles for Men
Actually, there are many trending hairstyles for men available especially in 2017. And in this section I will explain several styles related to men’s hairstyle trends 2017 you can consider. You better pay attention to this section.
Short Hair + Cropped Fringe will be a good combination for almost any type of face shape. Other than that, this one of men’s hairstyle trends 2017 will give you the stylish and modern look on you. This hairstyle will be suitable for both straight and curly hairs. The main key is shaving the sides shorter and let the top a bit longer. Your curly hair will be a nice model of short textured haircut for men.
Skin Fade + Blunt Cut Fringe will also work like the previous style. You cut the sides shorter and let the top thicker will be the main look of this style. Basically, your hair will have decreasing length from top to the bottom.
Buzzcut + Shape Up + Disconnected Beard will only look fine on certain face shapes. You need the right shape of head as well as face shape before trying the buzzcut and also the shape hairstyle. These hairstyles will look really good if you also apply the disconnected beard. But it will be fine even if you do not have or like beards. Just make sure that you have right shape of head and face.
High Fade + Loose Pompadour will be the hairstyle that gives you the look of 70’s but it becomes contemporary in nowadays. It will be a good option for all face shapes. Even though you have round face shape, you will get the masculinity look by shaving all hair on the sides and let the thick part on top. After that you can pull it up to get classic look. And this is the end of men’s hairstyle trends 2017
In terms of number of positive reviews received, Braun foil shavers receive the most when compared to other shaver. However, most of the models offered by Braun are only suitable for dry shave. This means you cannot use them with shaving cream or lotion. If having a wet shave is really your thing, do not despair as we are here to bring you the list of best wet dry shaver. We will list all the shaver that can be used for both dry shave or wet shave. So let us begin to take a look at the products that we have listed in the best wet dry shaver list of 2017.
1. Panasonic Arc 3 ES-8103-S The ES-8103-S
is newest addition to the Panasonic Arc 3 series of shavers produced by the Japanese manufacturer. It is equipped with 3 ultra sharp Nanotech blades. The Panasonic shavers are foil shavers. Hence it is equipped with ultra thin Arc which enables the shaver to follows your facial contours, enabling it to deliver a quick and comfortable shave. The head can pivots flexibly and glides smoothly across your face, chin, neck and jaw. The high performance linear motor drive that powers this shaver is able to perform 13,000 cuts per minute. ES-8103-S is also equipped with pop-up trimmer which helps you groom your mustaches, beards and sideburns in details. The shaver also has 10-stage LCD which displays the battery status. This shaver also features sonic vibration cleaning mode, which produces sonic waves to provide additional cleaning power. This shaver comes number five at our list for best wet dry shaver.
2. Panasonic Arc 4 ES-8243-A
Another product of the Japanese electronics giant, the ES-8243-A shaver has several features that make it superior to its little brother. This shaver belongs to Arc 4 series, which means it is utilizing 4 Nanotech blades to ensure a quick, comfortable and convenient shave in both wet and dry condition. The Arc 4 Foil is made from very thin stainless steel and able to glides gently conforming to your facial contours. Similar as Panasonic Arc 3 ES-8103-S, this shaver has a flexible pivoting head, allowing it to maneuver easily over your face, chin, neck and jaw. The motor performance of ES-8243-A is similar to that of ES-8103-S, it can delivers 13,000 cuts per minute, ensuring close and even performance from the shaver. We consider this shaver as the fourth best in our list for best wet dry shaver.
3. Braun 3 Series 340S-4
Although there are only a few models from Braun that is a wet and dry shaver, but as one of the best shavers’ manufacturer, Braun really proves their worth. This wet and dry shaver is designed is designed for optimum performance in and out of the shower. The Braun 340S-4 comes with pop-up trimmer that can precisely trim your mustaches, beards and sideburns. It is 100% waterproof, making it suitable to be used with your favorite shaving cream and lotion as well as under the shower. Braun 340S-4 is a foil shaver with built-in skin conditioners. The SensoFoil technology from Braun allows this shaver to smoothly slide across your facial skin, adding to the comfort and control, which in turn provide a real efficient close shave. The adaptability and versatility of Braun 340S-4 making it comes in third place on our list of best wet dry shaver.
4. Philips Norelco Shaver 8900
Undoubtedly Philips made one of the best wet dry shavers, particularly Philips SensoTouch series of shaver. Philips Norelco Shaver 8900 was previously known as Philips SensoTouch 3D. The GyroFlex 3D system has three parts that moves independently, allowing the shaver’s head to flex outwards, tilt inwards or pivot around flexibly to reach every parts of your face. Philips Norelco Shaver 8900 also comes with the UltraTrack technology that allows the shaving heads to cut every hair with just a few strokes. Each of the shaving heads is equipped with channels for longer hairs, slots for long hairs and holes for stubbles. Philips also included their patented Super Lift and Cut dual blades system which cut the hairs below the skin level, allowing an even and close shave throughout your facial areas. One of the most important features that we need to mention here is the AquaTec seal which allows you to have a comfortable shave, be it a dry or wet one. Philips Norelco Shaver 8900 comes with a Jet Clean system. This docking station functions to clean, lubricate and recharge the shaver so it is always ready to be used. The docking station saves you from hassles of having to clean the shaver manually. It is however require the cleaning solution, which you need to buy separately to enable the docking to do its auto cleaning function. The cordless shaver has a display at its front which indicates the amount of juice left in the Lithium Ion battery as well as when to replace the blades. One hour of recharge for the battery will give you 60 minutes shaving time, or if you shave three minutes daily it is equal to about 20 days. Considering the convenient and the features of this shaver, as well as the docking station that comes with it, we place this shaver at the second rank on our best wet dry shaver list.
5. Panasonic Arc 4 ES-LA63-S
At the top of our list for best wet dry shaver is yet another shaver from Panasonic. Coming from the Arc 4 series of models the ES-LA63-S is an award-winning electric shaver with four Nanotech blades, a signature Panasonic technology that provides maximum sharpness and durability. It is powered by a dual motor shaving system, with a linear drive that is able to provide 14,000 cuts per minute, while the second motor vibrates the shaver’s head to help lift and hold hair, achieving a clean, smooth and efficient close shave that you desired. Combination of Panasonic’s Multi-Flex and Multi-fit Arc foils technology pivots the head, allowing the shaver to move smoothly along your facial contours, which makes Panasonic Arc 4 ES-LA63-S able to provide you with maximum shaving comfort. Additionally, this shaver also comes with a built-in trimmer that you can pop-up when you need to detail your sideburns and mustaches. This wet and dry shaver allows for a comfortable operation under the shower or in front of the sink as well as a quick dry shave when you are in a hurry. It is also equipped with a 10 stage LCD display which displays various information including the power status, charge indicator, cleaning reminder and shaver head replacement reminder. Based on cost for value principle we name Panasonic ES-LA63-S as the best wet dry shaver. Our best wet dry shaver list should help you in making your mind when you are choosing an electric shaver. If you are still using a dry only electric shaver or preferring the method of manual shaving, then it has come the time for you to lather up and get one of the above wet and dry shaver and try them for yourself.
The electric shaver or as known as simply shaver is really helping you to get the most unforgettable experience while shaving. This device is commonly not requiring the use of shaving soap, cream, and water. Moreover, it uses the rechargeable batteries. Further, it is likely to know that the electric shavers were brought since many decades ago. As a matter of fact, in 1930, the American manufacturer Col. Jacob Schick has invented the first electric shaver as well. Then, nowadays, an electric shaver is becoming old but the use of this device will always be a kind of new one as the great innovation always follows up.
According to the innovation, recently, electric shavers are packed with best features and best quality as well. Thus, we decided to give you the list of 3 Best Electric Shaver for Men in case giving you more preferences of picking the best one that fit in you. Though, it must be not an easy way to choose among great electric shaver there. Hence, without any further waiting, check the followings statement below.
1. Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric Foil Shaver for Men
The first choice we have made for picking one of the best electric shavers is the presence of Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric Foil Shaver. It is known that it provides intelligent Sonic Technology which will give you the best benefits while using this kind of electric shavers. As a matter of fact, it has up to 1,000 micro-vibrations per minute that surely increases the power while shaving in difficult areas. Also, it will lead you to have the comfort feeling while doing shave as well. The Germany and premium design of this kind of Braun’s devices come up with extra thin head and allowed you to control the shaving action well. Consequently, with the smart technology it has provided, it will help you to get the great things for both shaving controls and closeness. Highlight Features of Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric Foil Shaver Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches Weight: 2.7 Pounds Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required Price: Around $165 To conclude, with one touch of a button, you will get a super tidy and clean as well as getting free pain shaving experience. Then, you do not to have any worries about getting skin irritations while shaving even if you are in a rush.
2. Philips Norelco S9311/84 Shaver 9300
You may want to choose as the right blade for shaving. This kind of electrical shaver devices is always ready to shave your hair while you are on the road due to the presence of long battery life. Then, a question must come up with what things that are responsible for making this types of Philips electric shavers be a good candidate for the sake of shaving. The answer is also following with the statement that you can buy something with the overpriced one, yet, it caused by the presence of great features on it. For the big fans of shaving action, you may want to look the highlight features of Philips Norelco S9311/84 Shaver 9300 it has provided below. Dimensions: 3.1 x 2.2 x 6.2 inches Weight: 1.8 pounds Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required Price: Around $220 It is shown that this kind of electric shavers offers you a high price to buy, yet, you may not regret anything after buying this because of the great features and benefits it has also offered. Indeed, it is packed with advanced and premium for both quality and design, with the perfect precision of the blades, it shaves the hairs up to 30% closer to the skin in just a single pass. Also, it has 8 directions to cut up to 20% more hair as well as it will make you achieve the comfortable and safe shaving. In addition, it also provides you a smart clean system which helps you to have clean and dry shaver. Also, The AquaTec technology which gives you a great way for both dry and wet shave makes Philips Norelco S9311/84 Shaver 9300 has no doubt to be chosen as your option.
3. Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men’s Electric Shaver
The third electric shaver we have chosen as a great candidate for your daily shaver is the one with Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 as its types. It is likely to know that it is great for both wet and dry shaving purposes. Then, to know more, check the highlight features of this kind of electric shaver below. Dimensions: 10.2 x 4 x 5 inches Weight: 1.1 Pounds Price: Around $55 As has shown above, this Panasonic electric shaver offers you the low range of the price. However, the low price does not mean the low quality and features. In contrast, it will give you the best shaving experience as it has many great features below. ⦁ Nanotech Blades - With this advanced technology, it allows you to have perfect blade while shaving. ⦁ Flexible Pivoting Head – By doing shave with the right head design, it provides you a great movement and the closeness of shaving. Then, you may want to choose this device as it features the flexible pivoting head as well. ⦁ LED Indicator – it has shown that this device is completed with the good battery life. Then, the presence of LED indicator is helping you to keep updated with the current battery level. ⦁ Wet & Dry Technology – this technology provides the great shave for both wet and dry skin conditions. For the tips, if you have a sensitive skin, try to have a wet shave by using a foam or a gel as well. ⦁ High Performance of Shaver – this kind of Panasonic electric shavers also allows you to have a powerful trimming actions which up to 13,000 cuts per minute. Consequently, Panasonic is really providing you best option to have great electric shaver. Then, if you buy this one, you will get a package of electric shaver which is containing the shaver, foil shaver cover, travel pouch, and the rechargeable shaver AC adapter included. With the perfect package, having a good shaving experience becomes so real for you. Thus, as explained above, you have three best options to pick electric shaver which fit in you. Try to look deeply in features and quality. Also, the price is taking main part while choosing. Indeed, all the options are in your hand. However, it is recommended to be more careful while picking the best one in order having a long last and beneficial electric shaver. Hence, happy shaving there!
A sensitive skin can be a little bit of a bother when you want to shave your face. You might get a nice smooth skin, but this wouldn’t be perfect if you end up having reddish pimples along with reddish skin, sometimes burning sensation and scratches. This is what irritation on sensitive skin is all about, sometimes could also be known as burning razor. We’re going to show you how to avoid skin trouble after shaving here. When you’re in a hurry, or this is your first-time shaving, it’s common to actually scratch or hurt yourself so you need not to worry. But when it appears often, this simply means you have sensitive skin and you might need to change your razor and change the way you shave. During shaving, you might put a little bit of stress on your skin and it might give some health impact to your skin or might be called skin trauma, ranging from inflammation, burning and sting sensation, irritation, and bumps. During shaving, as there’s more stress put into your skin, over-exfoliation might happen.
Exfoliation is the removal of old skin, which is actually normal but when it happens more than it’s supposed to be, over exfoliation might cause unwanted result. Sensitive skin might also cause by skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema. Others with overly dry skin, acne skin, and scars might also be suffering for sensitive skins and sometimes would experience mild to burning pain during shaving. Your skin might be smooth, but there are millions of dead skin and skin is often dry, even if you don’t have extreme dry skin condition. Unless if your skin is made of porcelain, it’s kind of impossible to shave smoothly and not getting irritated. Avoiding sensitive skin or the results of sensitive skin is no-rocket-science, depending on how much time would you willing to spend to treat your skin. Yeah, you might need stop to laugh or complain to your lady partner as they treat their skin, because you’re going to undergo some skin treatment yourself. This treatment might include scavenging on lady skin treatment product aisle. Yes, avoiding sensitive skin during shaving could easily be done by changing your shaver into a sensitive skin friendly product, for example, using foil shaver might give you the advantage rather than using rotating blade or clippers, as foil shaver is designed to minimize skin to blade contact, thus decreasing the impact to your skin. But it might be useful to actually treat your skin as changing your shaver might not be that useful.
Foil shaver might avoid skin to blade contact, but it also resulted in less smooth shaving. These are some ways to treat your sensitive skin and avoid razor burn:
1. Always use wet shaving techniques. There are two kind kinds of shaving techniques, first dry shaving which doesn’t require shaving cream or wetting/cleaning your face before you shave. While wet technique requires shaving cream or other cream that might smoothen your skin before you shave.
2. Choose a shaving cream that’s perfect for sensitive skin. The best product for sensitive skin is the one that doesn’t use any harsh chemical as chemical might cause skin burning and give you unbearable pain. Choose a cream that doesn’t use any scent or fragrance. Synthetic fragrance might be the cause of your skin problem. Contains shea butter or any other natural oil, this would lubricate your skin more and smoothen your shaving. And last, choose the one with aloe vera. Aloe vera is good to heal skin irritation and to cool down the burning sensation that you might feel after shaving. You might one to check product for your sensitive skin.
3. Clean your skin before shaving. Use an extra-exfoliation soap product. This would clean your face from old skin that might cause your shaving gone wrong and avoid any dirt to get into and harm your skin.
4. Regularly change your blade. It’s actually blunt razor blade not a sharp one that would do more damage to your skin. You might put more stress toward your skin when using blunt razor blade.
5. Shave in the direction of hair grow. Ever wonder which direction you actually have to take when you shave? You might have heard that shaving against the hair grow direction give you a better and faster result. But unfortunately, this might actually harm your skin. It’s because when you shave against the direction of your hair grow then you might change their direction when you pull it, so no wonder if it hurts more.
If you’re doing all the treatments above, then you might need not worry about the shaver that you used. But to be more careful, you might want to use special shaver to avoid skin irritation. As I have mentioned before, foil shaver might be a good choice since it’s designed to avoid too much skin to blade contact that might harm your skin. But the downside of this kind of blade is you won’t get the best result that you might hope as your blade won’t get to close to your skin. You might find shaver with instant lubrication that would lubricate your skin to avoid too much friction. Shaver like Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Skin Razor for Menfor example, is a manual shaver that’s designed with a unique Hydrating Gel Reservoir. This reservoir allows your blade to keep hydrate and smoothen your skin each time you shave. This product can be purchased on If you prefer an electric shaver over manual shaver, you might want to try Philips Norelco Shaver 7300 for Sensitive Skin. This product is designed with microbeads that avoids friction on your sensitive skin or any other skin conditions are not supposed to be the reasons for you to stop trimming yourself. With the right equipment and treatments, now you can shave without any worries that you might get skin irritation and that unwanted skin problems after you shaved.