Many men don’t know about how to get a good beard and maintain it well. Even some men have facial hair that is easy to grow, but some other men should wait a long time to struggle growing their facial hair. Actually, facial grow mostly depends on the men’s genetics. However, you can also grow the facial hair well and fully by doing some tricks. Beard can grow faster if you take care of your face well. You should regularly clean, exfoliate and moisturize your face skin appropriately. Besides, you also need to consume food supplements that support hair growth, such as vitamins and biotin. When it has been healthy, you will see the facial hairs growing well; thicker and faster.
Care Your Face Well
The first answer for how to get a great beard should be by caring your face well. You can do some steps of caring face skin well below :
• Regularly exfoliate your skin once every week. You can use exfoliate product or scrub that is designed with special ingredients for men. This routine will help removing the dead skin cells from your skin so it stimulates the new face hair growth. Exfoliating mask can also be a great choice of product to apply on face. Let the mask set on your face for about 10 – 30 minutes and then rinse your face with water.
• Keep the cleanliness of your face skin. You need to wash it at least twice every day by using mild cleanser and warm water. The clean skin will boost the growth of small hairs.
• Apply moisturizer or cream that contains eucalyptus. The eucalyptus ingredient will help the hair to grow faster on face. Besides, the moisturizer will also support dry or flaky skin removal. The moist skin will become a good place for the growth of facial hairs. So the beard will grow more quickly.
• Check if you have ingrown hairs on face. When the ingrown hairs stuck on your face, the beards will be difficult to grow.
• Take sufficient time of rest. Sleeping in sufficient time will help your skin repairing the damaged cells and then the brad will grow much better.
• Choose a healthy way to manage stress. In those who are always relaxed and lack of stress, the facial hair growth will be easier and faster. The health of hair reveals stress for many experts of health and beauty. So avoiding stress will affect much to how to get a perfect beard. Have regular time to exercise so that the stress is manageable and you can grow beard more quickly. The improved blood circulation after exercise will also make the skin face healthier and promoting facial hair growth.
Consuming Sufficient Vitamins and Food Supplements
Nutrients that come into your body through daily meals will determine your health so much, including the health of skin and hairs. That is why consuming meals in good nutrition every will also support the facial hair growth. Besides, you also can improve the nutrition by consuming food supplements.
• Consume Biotin Every Day. Biotin is one of food supplements that can support hair and nail growth. You can consume about 2.5 mg of biotin per day in order to grow beard faster. Biotin is commonly one of the food supplement’s contents; they are available in many health food stores.
• Consume enough sums of vitamin B by choosing diets and beauty products containing the vitamin. For faster hair growth, you can consumes vitamins B1, B6 as well as B12.
• Consume more proteins inside your diets such as meat, eggs, fish, and also nuts. The nutrient will also support faster hair growth so that you can use this easy way to find the answer of your question of how to get a good beard.
• Have more vegetables and fruits in fresh choices. Veggies and fruits will provide appropriate nutrition into your body. Kinds of vitamins and minerals inside fruits and veggies will support faster hair growth process.
Let Your Beard Grow Naturally
Letting the facial hairs grow well naturally is an important step to make it grow well.
• Don’t follow your desire to shape or trim the beard many times. You can see the facial hairs grow well and more quickly as you leave it grows naturally. The right time to groom your beard is when it has growth fully after 4-6 weeks.
• Don’t trust the belief that thicker beard can be gotten faster if you shave it regularly. It is a belief without any scientific evidence. The regular shaving will only make the facial hairs reduced, but it will never make the hairs regrow more quickly.
• Be patient with the process of how to get a great beard. It is normal to get irritated and itchy face for the growth of the facial hairs. If the process of growing make your face skin getting rash or itchy, you may need to consult a doctor and ask for some hydrocortisone cream. It will help relieving the itchy feeling while the beard is growing. Yet, make sure that you apply the medication with a doctor’s prescription because it may cause some negative side effects on face skin.
Tips to Grow Your Facial Hairs
In the waiting process of your facial hairs growth, you have to be always persistent and patient. You can find many tips about how to get a perfect beard, yet genetics have a great role to grow facial hairs faster and healthier. For those who wish so much to grow thicker beard, you also should look at the male relatives in your big family. If the men in your family have thick facial hairs, then you can grow your beard more easily. Meanwhile, you may need more patience and ways to grow the facial hair without any genetic factors. However, it is better to care your face skin well first. The healthier skin must give more chance for the facial hairs to grow healthier, thicker and faster.